Terms and Conditions
0. Purpose and Acceptance.
Terms and conditions. The usage of the website nesthostelsbarcelona.com (hereafter, THE WEB), which is owned by BOOKING HOSTELS S.L., is regulated by this legal notice (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing THE OWNER OF THE WEB’s website grants the status of user and implies full and unconditional agreement of each and every provision contained in this Legal Notice, which may be changed.
The user agrees to use the website correctly in accordance with all applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic regulations, and this Legal Notice.
The user shall be responsible for any damages caused by a breach of this commitment to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or other parties.
1. Identification and Communication.
THE SITE OWNER informs you about information services and electronic commerce in accordance with Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July:
- Name is: BOOKING HOSTELS S.L.
- Its CIF/NIF/NIE is: B98157274.
- Its registered office is at: C/ RODRIGUEZ DE CEPEDA Nº 35 – 46021 VALENCIA.
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of VALENCIA, TOMO 9055, LIBRO 6339, FOLIO 37, SECCIÓN 8, HOJA V-134583, INSCRIPCIÓN 1ª.
- To contact us, we offer different means of contact as shown below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and all contact between the user and THE SITE OWNER is considered useful, if this is done by e-mail of other contact forms.
2. Conditions of access and use.
The website and its services are freely accessible and available, however THE SITE OWNER has specified that usage of the website’s offered services is only possible after accepting this form.
The user ensures that all data communicated to THE SITE OWNER is valid and current, and that the user is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate claims.
The user expressly consents to the proper use of THE SITE OWNER’S material and services and agrees not to use them in the following circumstances:
- Distribution of criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, with terroristic content or content which violates the public law.
- Bringing computer viruses or other actions that can change the content, cause damage, generate errors or may give damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logistical systems of THE SITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of the users of the website and its services by using IT sources with which THE SITE OWNER works.
- Trying to get access to e-mail accounts of other users or computer systems of THE SITE OWNER or third parties to retrieve information.
- Violation of the property rights and violating the reliability of the information of THE SITE OWNER or third parties.
- Acting as if you’re another person, the public government or third parties.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, and any other form of public communication, transformations or modifications of the content, unless you have permissions and the acquired rights.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes, publications and communication with the aim on sales or other commercial purposes without request or permission.
THE SITE OWNER owns all content on the site, including texts, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology, and software, as well as the graphic design and source codes; these aspects will not be transferred to users without reason, and only what is strictly necessary for proper use of the site will be granted.
Finally, users with access to the website can see the content and possibly make automatic private copies as long as the reproduced portions are not sold or installed in connected networks.
Furthermore, any brands, trademarks, and logos of any sort seen on the site are the property of THE SITE OWNER, and will not be transferred to users without a cause and without the rights.
Distribute, modify, transfer or public communication of the content in any way which is not permitted is due true the rights of the owner is prohibited.
The construction of a hyperlink does not imply that THE SITE OWNER and the site where the link is hosted are connected, nor that THE SITE OWNER’s content and services are accepted by THE SITE OWNER.
Those who plan to attach a hyperlink, has first to ask written permission THE SITE OWNER.
In any case the hyperlink will give unique access to the home page or the home page of our site. It is also forbidden to give false statements and false or inaccurate information about THE SITE OWNER, or contain illegal content which is contrary to the public policy.
THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the users if they make material available on the site or in related areas.
3. Exclusion of warranties and liability
This website’s information is of a broad nature and is intended to be informative, with the assurance that all content is complete, correct, legitimate, and beneficial.
The SITE OWNER includes, permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truth, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the presence of any flaws or defects of any kind transmitted, distributed, stored, or made available through the website or offered services.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- As a result of improper use of the website, the law, faith, public order, traffic, and the use of this legal warning have all been broken. Especially when THE SITE OWNER is not liable for the conduct of other parties that violate the law by infringing on intellectual and industrial property, trade secrets, honor, personal and family privacy, and are subjected to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, THE SITE OWNER disclaims all liability for information submitted from the site to anyone other than our webmaster. The purpose of the links on these sites is to tell users about the existence of additional sources that supplement the content of the site.
The SITE OWNER does not guarantee and is not responsible for the functioning and accessibility of external links to other sites; nor is he responsible for suggestions, invites, or recommendations, and he is not responsible for the outcomes.
THE SITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of third-party links.
If we need information from you, we will always ask you to do it voluntarily. The collected data will be saved in a file of personal data in the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency of Information Protection, THE SITE OWNER.
Is responsible for this. This entity will treat the information with reliability and will only use it for requested services, with legal guarantees and security imposed by law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, protection of personal data, law 1720/2007, of the 21st of December and law 34/2002 of the 11th of July of the service information society and electronic commerce.
THE SITE OWNER doesn’t want data to be transferred, be sold or shared with third parties without permission.
In addition, in compliance with the terms of Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, protection of personal data, THE SITE OWNER shall delete or alter data that is inaccurate, incomplete, no longer needed, or irrelevant.
The user can revoke himself on the permission and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of SITE OWNER, sito en C/ RODRIGUEZ DE CEPEDA Nº 35 – 46021 VALENCIA – VALENCIA, who is correctly identified and visibly indicates the specific rights that are applied.
Important. THE SITE OWNER takes the security level of law 15/1999 and regulation that is applicable. However, he is not responsible for any damage as a result of changes that have been made by third parties, computer systems, electronic documents, software and files of other users.
Our stance on e-mails is that you will only receive emails if you specifically requested them.
If you rather don’t want to receive emails, we give you the right to cancel these emails in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of law 34/2002 for Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. Procedure in case of illegal activities.
In case of a user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that are making unauthorized use of the content and/or performing an activity on the web pages or pages that are accessible through the site, send a message to THE SITE OWNER with a correct identification and notification of the alleged offenses and declare expressly under your responsibility that the information is incorrect.
For any legal issues with regard to THE SITE OWNER, the Spanish law will be applied.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official publications of the government.
This is the only instrument that attests to the authenticity and content. The available information of this website should be construed as a guide.